Nadine Rodriguez was born and raised in Houston. She attended The University of Texas at Austin and St. Mary's University School of Law. During her time at St. Mary's, Nadine interned with the Honorable Xavier Rodriguez of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, interned with the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF), was a Comment Editor for the St. Mary's Law Journal, and graduated in the top twenty percent of her class. In her first year of law school, Nadine was recognized for her writing abilities with the Ralph G. Langley Best Brief Award. She has a passion for the law and helping others and hopes to use these qualities as a strong advocate for you and your family.
- Texas, 2016
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2016
- Law Review: St. Mary’s Law Journal, Editorial Board
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.S.W. - 2012
- Major: Social Work
- Suppressing the Truth: States’ Purposeful Violation of the Right to No Cruel or Unusual Punishment in Lethal Injection Executions, 47 ST. MARY’S L.J., 673 (2016).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society