No Gimmicks

Catastrophic Injuries

Catastrophic Injuries Attorney in San Antonio, Texas

The personal injury attorneys of Rodriguez Trial Law have established themselves over five decades of combined experience as serious lawyers for serious injuries. If your loved one is facing life-changing, permanent injuries following an accident, we want to help you hold the negligent parties responsible for their actions.

Contact us as soon as possible to begin building your case for compensation. Hablamos español.

Why Does My Family Need A Lawyer for My Loved One’s Permanent Injuries?

While it’s likely the last thing you want to think about as your loved one begins the process of medical recovery and rehabilitation, the fact is that catastrophic injuries can result in devastating costs for the entire family. Minor injuries may require little more than a day or two in the hospital and prescription costs. Permanent injuries, by contrast, often result in expensive lifetime care costs like physical therapy, nurse care and lifetime prescription needs.

By having your loved one’s case handled by our experienced attorneys, you can have peace of mind that we will do the work necessary to determine the full extent of your loved one’s medical needs for the months and years to come. We work with medical and vocational experts and accident reconstructionist to get a complete picture of our clients’ medical needs. Once we have arrived at the estimated costs of their injuries, we then aggressively pursue compensation through settlement negotiations or at trial.

Our firm represents people with all types of severe and even permanent injuries, which can include:

If your loved one died as a result of his or her injuries, we can determine whether you can file a wrongful death claim to recover compensation for treatment while your loved one was alive.

Arrange A Free, Private Consultation with Our Attorneys

Contact our South Texas firm to discuss catastrophic injury claims for your loved one’s accident-related injuries. Call 210-610-8545 or email us.

Contact Our Firm For A Free Consultation